This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
So, you probably looked into JPay to send money, music or even to video chat with your loved one in the correctional facility. Now, you have everything ready, the money, maybe that mp3 music or you got ready and pretty to see your loved one online, but you can't find how to start. Well, JPay's website could be a little confusing, when you are nervous and excited to connect with your loved one and there are so many distractions around the webpage. For some reason, some homepages are designed with a lot of details around and sometimes they miss the point of the webpage. In this case, the importance of logging in is of high priority. Yes, they want to sell their product, but it is also true that for a website like this, the connection in between the families and their loved ones in jail is more important at this point. JPay Login is almost unidentifiable, but don't worry we got your back! We will guide you in a very detailed manner throughout the process and help you find the way to login. We have prepared a video with instructions on how to use your JPay login and we also have a step by step list for you to follow and make the experience more pleasant for you and your family. We wish you the best luck and be ready to start connecting with that important person you missed so much because with us you will be connected in no time!
Easy to follow step by step JPay Login instructions:
1. Go to JPay's website using this URL: https://www.jpay.com/
2. On the top right corner, there is a green rectangular button with a lock and the word Login. Click on that.
3. It will take you to the next page. The first block says "Login". In the grayscaled box "Email address" type in your email address as it appears on your account.
4. On the next block to the right, type in your password.
5. Click on the green "Login" button and you will be redirected to your profile.
1. Go to the JPay's website: https://www.jpay.com/
2. Click on the green Login button.
3. Here, you will find below the "Password" block, the questions: "Forgot your email address?" "Forgot your password?". Click on the on the one that you are having trouble with.
4. If you click on "Forgot your email address?", you will be then asked on the next page to type in your phone number. That means the phone number that you used to create your account initially. Then, just follow the instructions on how to recover your email.
5. If you click on "Forgot your password?", you will be transferred to another page and they will ask you for your email address. They will then, send you an email message with the instructions on how to retrieve or create a new password.
24 Hour Customer Support: (800) 574-5729
Mailing Address: JPay, Inc.
12864 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 243
Miami, FL 33181
If you want to email them or contact the sales department, go to the bottom the homepage and click on Contact Us. There are two tabs on the left for each of those options. If you click on "Email Us" you can send them a message internally within the website. The same thing corresponds if you want to contact the sales department using the other tab.